The highest authority of the World Craftsman Organization is the General Assembly. The Council is the executive body of the General Assembly. And the Supervisory Board is the supervisory body of the General Assembly and the Council. The Standing Council is formed by the standing directors elected by the Council. The standing council is responsible for the Council and is under its supervision.
The responsibilities of the General Assembly of the World Craftsman Organization are as follows:
(1) Formulate and amend the charter;
(2) Decide whether to recruit or remove members;
(3) Elect and remove the directors, chairman of the board and supervisors, and appoint the honorary chairman of the board;
(4) Consider the working and financial reports of the Council;
(5) Decide the terminal matters;
(6) Decide on other major matters.